Skip to main content
The End-of-Life Care Research Group conducts high-quality scientific research in end-of-life care in Belgium and across Europe. The research group aims to achieve maximum dissemination of its research findings through scientific publications.
Would you like to receive our scientific publications in your mailbox?
Fill in the form.
Recent Output of the week
- Møller, V. Jan Bernheim: a Pioneer/Prophet in Getting Serious Answers to the Serious Question ‘How are you?’. Applied Research Quality Life (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11482-021-09929-3
- Russell B, Philip J, Wawryk O, Vogrin S, Burchell J, Collins A, Le B, Brand C, Hudson P, Sundararajan V. Validation of the responding to urgency of need in palliative care (RUN-PC) triage tool. Palliat Med. 2021 Jan 21:269216320986730. doi: 10.1177/0269216320986730.
- Elisabeth Honinx, Palliative care in nursing homes in Europe, VUB & UGent, 1 maart 2021
- Laure Dombrecht, End-of-life decisions in stillbirths, neonates and infants, UGent & VUB, 11 september 2020
- Lenzo Robijn, Towards the improvement of continuous sedation until death in nursing homes, VUB & UGent, 14 september 2020